During the initial years, children must be in an environment that enhances their major domains of growth physical, motor, comprehension and communication skills. This is done by providing those adequateexperienceswith objects, and in interactions. They involve in activities which appeal to their basic playful nature.
We have designed a theme based curriculum with expert guidance to,
- Introduce themes and help children learn concepts
- Foster the growth and development of all the domains of children.
- Give opportunities for children for self exploration, experiencing and learning.
- Play based learning is encouraged.
- Circle time to promote self esteem, language and group learning